This site contains product reference documentation for prospective Sayari Graph users about our data structure, coverage, and API access. For more information about our data solutions, please visit sayari.com (opens new window).
Please see our coverage page for information about the data we currently collect in each country. Our data coverage is always expanding, and we welcome data source suggestions from our users.
Our ontology describes how we categorize the objects that live in our database. We divide them into entities, relationships, and attributes:
- Entities are usually people or companies. An explanation of our entity resolution process can be found here.
- Relationships are connections between entities.
- Attributes are facts that provide information about an entity or relationship.
# Data Model
Please see here for an overview of our data model.
# Bulk Data
Please see here for an overview of bulk data exports.
# Data Enrichment
We have several data enrichment processes at Sayari to maximize the usability of our data. These data enrichment processes involve post-processing information we parse from source data to add contextual information or increase consistency across the application. See a list of some of our data enrichment processes below and follow documentation links for more information.
- Translation - involves converting writing in one language to another while maintaining meaning
- Transliteration - involves converting writing in one script to another
# Risk Factors
Entity profiles in Sayari Graph are flagged with risk factors to improve time to insight. These risk factors source from existing and enriched risk intelligence data. Please see the risk factors documentation page for more information.